Calling all budding book reviewers!
One of the highlights of the Kids’ Reading Guide are the reviews written by our younger readers so we thought what better way to celebrate this than give you all a chance to write your own review.
What do you win:
A full set of all the books featured in the 2019 -2020 Kids’ Reading Guide (that’s over 100 books!!!) and the opportunity to join the Kids’ Reading Guide 2020 – 2021 team as a guest reviewer!
How to enter:
Write your own review of one of the books in the guide. Reviews may be up to 100 words in length.
Some ideas to get you started:
• Don’t forget to include the book’s title and author
• A brief summary of the plot but don’t give too much away!
• What type of book is it – a mystery, an adventure - does it have pictures?
• Do you have a favourite part of the story or a favourite character?
• How did you feel when you read the book?
• Who do you think would like to read this book?
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Enter using the online form below (all fields are required)